Sunday, April 30, 2006

One PowerBook to Rule Them All

Man! That is a cheesy title, but I couldn't think of anything else.

Liz and I decided that we would split up the PBooks. She will be taking the 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz because she spends most of her time at home. I will be taking the 12" PowerBook 1.5 GHz because of all the travel I do. Essentially, I'll be taking everything of the 17" and deleting my profile for the sake of saving HD space - we're almost full!

I think this is pretty cool. I'm the one that lobbied hard for the 12" anyways. And I love to be able to walk around the house and throw it in the trunk of my car - it's pretty rugged. And when I save up for my new iPod (Nano or 5th Gen) I'll just sync it with my own iTunes.

I thought about putting a sticker on my PowerBook because of all the cool pictures on Flickr showing Apple hardware covered in stickers of all colors, kinds and ideologies. But when all is said and done I'm a huge fan of Apple styling so I'll be keeping it where it's at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home