Friday, April 07, 2006

Since the daylight savings time switch my days have been dragging. Usually when we "leap forward" an hour, the days seem to go by much quicker - at least for the first week. Not this year! Quite the opposite. My work days have felt super long. It could be because this is a slow time of year?

Savaira sent me pictures of her friend's bridal shower - very nice! It's so odd to work with such attractive people. I hate to sound shallow, but I don't think I work with an "ugly" person. I've always kidded Ephrain that he and his friends standing in a group could pass for a Docker's ad. Anyway, best of luck to Sujata and her husband-to-be.

I caught a couple of segments of NBC's inventor show. That's interesting. It's like American Idol for adults with no obvious talent for performance. I don't think it will work, but it did keep my attention for more than a few minutes.

Ahh, I finally went into my storage shed and pulled out my two old bicycles - a Trek 2100 road bike and a Cannondale M300 mountain bike. The Cannondale is pretty much retired and I don't think I'll be doing anything with that one; I'm considering giving the frame to Ephrain for Jackie to use. Tomorrow I'm going to take the Trek to Planet Bike and have them give me an idea of who much it would be to get it in "like new" condition. I hope to be able to ride it this summer and I'll buy Liz the Specialized Allez one the guy showed me last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home