Tuesday, July 04, 2006

So I know that Fire Fox is the better browser, but I'm stuck on Safari like a bad relationship. Fortunately, there are some really great plug-ins that give Safari the functionality that I want. The downside, of course, is any time there is an update to Mac OSX or to Safari, the Plug-in has to be updated as well which can take a day or two.

I starting to itch a little for the MacBook Pro. At work I use a Lenovo ThinkPad T43 running Windows 2000. I can't bring any work home to my PowerBook because of the incompatibility of the programs and operating systems. However, if I had a computer that could boot both (a la Boot Camp), than I could be much more productive.

On the other hand, as far as Windows computers go, the ThinkPad is probably one of the best notebooks on the market if not the best. I wouldn't mind having one of the newer T or R Series to have as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home