Monday, December 11, 2006

So I ended up back at the doctor's office today. This time for some kind of insect bite. I'm thinking probably a spider bite. I'm not sure. What I do know is that I got, what I thought at the time, a really painful pimple or in-grown hair on my pinkie. I blew it off. And than it got more painful. And swollen. And more painful and swollen. And than yesterday I had to go home early from the store. I'm not one to get headaches, but yesterday I had the worst headache of my life. I also felt really disconnected, almost as though I were high.

In an occasion like this my imagination can be my worst enemy. I started panicing because I didn't know if my headache and fever had anything to do with the bite on my hand. But if the two were connected than what is the possiblity that toxins are traveling through my blood stream only to build up in my heart and shut it down like an illegal speak easy. Last night I had some really crazy dreams. And all though my head was pounding and my legs were wobbly I kep getting up to drink water. I was so thirsty.

Suffice to say that I'm feeling better now. The doctor lanced the infected area and gave me some antibiotics that I'm supposed to take for a week. I'm supposed to see him again in a couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home