Sunday, April 15, 2007

It's been along week. Liz and I spent tonight watching the Planet Earth mini-series on Discovery Channel. We also caught the latest episode of Entourage. After that we watched episode 93 of Diggnation (Live in LA) and the pilot of The IT Crowd.

Liz told me about a documentary she saw on children's beauty pageants. Essentially, it broke it down as impoverished, uneducated people who live vicariously through hollow victories of their children. I might be a little too harsh in my paraphrase of the description, but Liz and I agree that, from what we know, dressing little girls up like adults and making them wear false teeth is probably not instilling them with any valuable experience for the future.

On a side note, I bought Liz the Samsung M620 "Upstage" by Sprint. I've actually been using the phone for the past couple of days because I wanted to show some of the guys at work, but I'll be handing it over tomorrow. So far it's a cool phone, but I'm not sold on the two-sided multimedia set up. I'll need to read the manual to make sure I'm not missing out on any of the functionality, because so far I see the two-sides as very limiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home