Thursday, August 24, 2006

This is the second time I've written this post.

I downloaded some plug-in/extension for FireFox from www.mozilla.org (that reminds me that I still want to get a FireFox t-shirt) that puts a little icon in the status bar at the bottom of the browser. Anytime I want to blog something, I click on the icon and lower half of the browser becomes a blog editor and the top half remains an active browser that allows me to put in new URL and navigate the web (90s web speak). Well, either the plug-in failed or Blogger was having server issues because the four paragraphs that I wrote didn't get uploaded.

Oh well...

So now you get the abridge version of what I was going to say.

Liz and I watched Memoirs of a Geisha last night. I didn't really want to watch it, but I wasn't dissapointed in it. I found the store to be very engaging - which is to say that I actually cared what happened to these characters. I thought the cinematography was awesome = the use of color was astounding through out the entire movie. It also didn't hurt that the movie had some very beautiful Japanese women acting in it.

I went to Nextel training this morning. Before I can work with Federal, State or Local government agencies, I have to be Nextel certified. I think this has to do with the fact that Sprint had to pay $5 million or so a few years back because one of their agents acted inappropriately when dealing with a governmentn agency.

I know my job at Wireless Toyz can be a pain in the ass sometimes. It's difficult to get off work and than go to a job that requires me to mop floors and fold up tents at the end of the night. But it's nice to have this access into the world of wireless communications - especially with all of the major characters. I have access to people, classes and information that most phone geeks would cut off their thumbs for.

A big shout out to my man, Jess. I was glad to finally hear back from him today, even if it was just a voice mail. Can't wait to see you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home