Monday, January 08, 2007

So, I guess I'm supposed to be well enough to go back to work now. Do I think I'm well enough - no. Am I well enough to no drop dead while at work - yes. I guess there's your logic behind it all.

Liz and I spent out evening watching Kurosawa's Seven Samurai. It's a very involved movie and if you try and watch it casually, it just doesn't work. Kurosawa didn't really do any movies from the "Bill & Ted" genre. I wonder what he was like. According to his Wiki, he didn't pass away that long ago, 1998, and is credit for influencing most of the great contemporary filmmakers.

To date, I've only seen two of Kurosawa's films: 1)Ikiru and 2)Severn Samurai. I think the next one I'll Netflix is Yojimbo.

Big shout-out to my man, Jess! If you're out there, give me a buzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home