Sunday, May 06, 2007

401k
Now that officially emancipated from Wells Fargo, I've got to figure out what to do with my 401k. The right thing would be to roll it over to Apple and keep it growing, but the fun thing would be to buy Liz a black MacBook and a 23" Cinema Display for me. Decisions.

Lenovo ThinkPad
Even though I'm a total Apple fanboy, I'd like to pick up a Lenovo ThinkPad T60 just so I could have a dedicated Linux notebook. Why not use Parallels on my MacBook Pro and load Linux on my main machine? Because then I wouldn't have an excuse to buy a new toy.

Beer
I'm a sucker for the good things in life. Liz and I made a special trip to Whole Foods this evening because I was tired of the beer selection at the Valero down the street from my house. I picked up a sixpack of Stella Artois and a corked bottle of Chimay Rouge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home