Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tornados
We had some really bad weather in South Texas last night. Tornados touched down in several parts of the state and wreaked havoc. I went outside around 12:35am and it was totally surreal to see wind and rain of that magnitude.

Hot Buttered Mobile
I'm a gadget whore by nature and when it comes to shiny love, I'm a sucker for a sexy mobile phone. Nokia's new N95 model is probably the hottest phone on the market. It completely blows away my Treo 700p. It features Symbian OS, built-in GPS, EDGE/HSDPA data connections, 5 MP camera, etc. It's available unlocked for American GSM service providers. I'm super tempted to open up an account with T-Mobile or Cingular so I can start juicing some of Nokia's, LG's and Samsung's unlocked phones.

"I love you, Daddy"
Sophie is speaking more than ever. She's forming complete sentences and her words are more audible. Out of everything she's said or can say, guess which one is my favorite.

O'Reilly Media
O'Reilly Media has to be one of my favorite companies. Besides publishing books on anything and everything having to do with computers and technology, they offer online courses and various conferences covering topics such as Web 2.0 and Ambient Findability. Who needs college when you have O'Reilly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home